- Product Description
Electric Motor Brake Rectifiers
The type 25 Brake Rectifier is used to develop a DC voltage to operate DC disc brakes on electric motors where standard release reaction times of the brake are required.
The type 25 Brake Rectifier is used to stop electrical machines quickly to avoid potentially dangerous situations. They are generally used on the following equipment.
Lifts – Cranes – Conveyors – Saws – Machine tools – Drills
• Improved Product reliability
• Compact Housing allowing to be mounted inside the motor terminal housing
• Compact free switching – quick release of brake
• Minimises wear of the electromagnetic brake
• 50% energy saving with optimised brake release performance
• Elimination of AC noise from the brake coil winding
V in: 42-500 V ac
0.89 x Input Voltage
Max Current @25 deg c = 2.3 amps
415V ac in 370 V dc out
240V ac in 214 V dc out